Perfect for Chemically Sensitive Baby’s Room or Smaller Spaces.
The smaller version of the HealthMate Plus model, the JR Plus is great for areas to 700 sq feet. Perfect for 1-2 rooms, especially the bedroom. Carbon-Zeolite mix and potassium iodide enable the HealthMate Jr. Plus to remove volatile organic chemicals. It is highly recommended in smaller rooms for those who have extreme chemical sensitivities.
- Height: 16.5″; Width: 11″ x 11″; Weight 18 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
- 80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 9.5″ diameter 11.25″ height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- 6.5 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon (impregnated with potassium iodide)/zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 8 lbs
- PERMAFILT Prefilter
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use