Excellent choice for homes and offices. Removes a wide variety of contaminants, including dust, pollens, dander, odors, chemical vapors and more.
- Height: 23″; Width: 14.5″ x 14.5″; Weight 45 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360Ã‚Â° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
- 115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 13.5″ diameter 14.5″ height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor.
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.